Last Summer I went on a last minute cruise. The cruise holiday was so cheap that I felt like I was on cloud 9. This cruise was around the Mediterranean. The facilities were very good. There were family cruise packages for families. Also there were other people I met that had booked through a discount cruise. There was even another ship for Wedding cruises and Honeymoon cruises. I have made this blog for anyone else that has been on a cruise to post their thoughts.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Information on Cruises to the Mediterranean: 13 October 2005

A professor, author, and cook finds the other side of the island
By early October, Jessica Harris has usually shut down her cottage here and headed for one of two other homes: a brick row house in Brooklyn's Bedford-Stuyvesant or an 1850s Creole cottage in New Orleans's Marigny neighborhood. Though her New Orleans residence did not flood, she says, ''My heart is broken right now. It's my survivor's guilt. ...
Read More...

Come Sail Away
Once, I was a queen... I parked my fat white ass in a deck chair while impoverished brown people from Third World countries scurried around to satisfy my every whim. Caviar? Champagne? I had only to waggle a pinkie.
Read More...

Symphony of Soul
Leslie Hyland is an Austinite now, but for years, she was a struggling singer, actress and model in Los Angeles. Hyland always wanted to use her talents to help other people.
Read More...

Jewish history is theme of Crystal cruise
Innovation in the cruise industry isn't just about ship design.
Read More...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home