Last Summer I went on a last minute cruise. The cruise holiday was so cheap that I felt like I was on cloud 9. This cruise was around the Mediterranean. The facilities were very good. There were family cruise packages for families. Also there were other people I met that had booked through a discount cruise. There was even another ship for Wedding cruises and Honeymoon cruises. I have made this blog for anyone else that has been on a cruise to post their thoughts.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Wedding Cruise Holidays News: 05 October 2005

Hurricane Evacuees Wed, Thanks To Volunteers
A couple from the Big Easy get a warm reception to their wedding plans, thanks to volunteers in the Windy City.
Read More...

Q&A: Dating after 40
Seattle Times contributor Diane Mapes will answer your questions and comments on dating after 40 during a live Q&A Tuesday at noon.
Read More...

Man's in love with his brother's wife
Dear Annie: I am in love with my brother's wife, Lydia, and have been for quite some time. Recently, she admitted that she shares my feelings.
Read More...

Good Energy
The writer defines "non-essential driving" in an e-mail.
Read More...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home