Last Summer I went on a last minute cruise. The cruise holiday was so cheap that I felt like I was on cloud 9. This cruise was around the Mediterranean. The facilities were very good. There were family cruise packages for families. Also there were other people I met that had booked through a discount cruise. There was even another ship for Wedding cruises and Honeymoon cruises. I have made this blog for anyone else that has been on a cruise to post their thoughts.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Going on a Cruise for your Honeymoon: 05 November 2005

Go wild on the honeymoon
Lose yourself in a haven of breezy treehouse boudoirs, al fresco showers and wind-up phones that are very handy for calling the butler.
Read More...

Titanic (1997)
So here I am, newly engaged, and the subject of honeymoons comes up. I hate the sun, and I don't like flying, so naturally, I say: Cruise! How about Alaska?
Read More...

The big bridal bazaar
Bed linen bordered with brocade, opulent antique-finish lehnga, grand Mughal stones, exotic travel plans theres no mart quite like the marriage mart in town.
Read More...

Best man at friend's wedding pleads guilty to burning house
Joseph T. Overton set fire to the home of Anthony Williams while Williams was on his honeymoon.
Read More...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home