Last Summer I went on a last minute cruise. The cruise holiday was so cheap that I felt like I was on cloud 9. This cruise was around the Mediterranean. The facilities were very good. There were family cruise packages for families. Also there were other people I met that had booked through a discount cruise. There was even another ship for Wedding cruises and Honeymoon cruises. I have made this blog for anyone else that has been on a cruise to post their thoughts.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Cruise Holidays News: 30 October 2005

Tips to avoid bird flu, even on cruise
Q. I'm booked on a cruise from Bangkok that stops in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Nagasaki, Okinawa, Taipei, Nha Grand, Ho Chi Minh City and Singapore. Because of the area's avian flu outbreak, is it safe to go?
Read More...

Carrie Mason-Draffen
DEAR CARRIE: I have a friend who works in the sales department of a small, privately owned business. The owners/managers distributed a written memo to the sales staff about an incentive program that allowed an employee with the highest sales in a three-month period to win a free cruise. My friend came in first. But after all the excitement, the company now says it can't afford the prize because
Read More...

Cruise Ship Turned Shelter Docks In Pascagoula
For weeks, more than 14 hundred Mississippi Katrina evacuees have called the Carnival cruise ship Holiday home. After being docked in Mobile since the immediate aftermath, this cruise ship turned shelter finally pulled into port in Pascagoula on Saturday.
Read More...

Soap actor not related to Cruise
Question: My daughter and I are wondering about the name of the man who plays Josh on "All My Children." He resembles Tom Cruise. Is he any relation? Q: I recently heard a movie quote in which the character was telling another person about how unintelligent a comment was and, in fact, it was so dumb that he was now dumber for having heard it.
Read More...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home