Last Summer I went on a last minute cruise. The cruise holiday was so cheap that I felt like I was on cloud 9. This cruise was around the Mediterranean. The facilities were very good. There were family cruise packages for families. Also there were other people I met that had booked through a discount cruise. There was even another ship for Wedding cruises and Honeymoon cruises. I have made this blog for anyone else that has been on a cruise to post their thoughts.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Wedding Cruise Holidays News: 29 October 2005

Thankful for Carnival's honesty
AS my husband picked my son and me up from a recent cruise, I remembered that I had left the Movado watch he had given me for our 25th wedding anniversary in the ship's safe. I screamed in fear.
Read More...

Odds And Ends
APPLETON, Wisconsin (AP) When Emily the cat went missing a month ago, her owners looked for their wandering pet where she had ended up before the local animal shelter.
Read More...

Davenport, Howell wed at Buena Vista Plantation
Jessica Ann Davenport and Benton Evon Howell were united in marriage in a 4 p.m. ceremony on Saturday, August 10, 2005 at the Buena Vista Plantation in Prattville. The ceremony was officiated by Dr. Paul McLendon of Mobile, formerly the pastor of First Baptist Church in Greenville.
Read More...

Marriott's Rewarding Weddings Program Is Now Online
Marriott Rewards has launched a Rewarding Weddings web site, which provides information on how couples who hold their wedding receptions at participating Marriott International, Inc. hotels can earn enough Marriott Rewards points for a free honeymoon.
Read More...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home