Last Summer I went on a last minute cruise. The cruise holiday was so cheap that I felt like I was on cloud 9. This cruise was around the Mediterranean. The facilities were very good. There were family cruise packages for families. Also there were other people I met that had booked through a discount cruise. There was even another ship for Wedding cruises and Honeymoon cruises. I have made this blog for anyone else that has been on a cruise to post their thoughts.

Friday, September 02, 2005

The fun of a Last minute cruise: 02 September 2005

Letters to the Editor
While vacationing on a cruise last week, the ship I was on stopped at Marthafs Vineyard for the day on August 23. I did the bus tour around the Island and made a few purchases in Oak Bluffs. While in Oak Bluffs, I lost my wallet.
Read More...

Woodward rolls back to yesteryear with its 11th cruise
One cruise. One street. Nine cities. 1.7 million people.
Read More...

Governor Orders Evacuations in New Orleans
The flooding in New Orleans grew worse by the minute Tuesday, prompting Gov. Kathleen Blanco to say that everyone still in the city, now huddled in the Superdome and other rescue centers, need to leave.
Read More...

Spectators revved up for annual cruise-in
MANSFIELD -- Gary Shrock was peppered nonstop Saturday night with questions about the shiny red vintage truck he's owned for the last 11 years. Eyes widened at the Heart of the City Cruise-In, when passers-by who love movies spotted the 1949 Ford F1 and it's seven-letter license plate, SHSHANK.
Read More...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home