Last Summer I went on a last minute cruise. The cruise holiday was so cheap that I felt like I was on cloud 9. This cruise was around the Mediterranean. The facilities were very good. There were family cruise packages for families. Also there were other people I met that had booked through a discount cruise. There was even another ship for Wedding cruises and Honeymoon cruises. I have made this blog for anyone else that has been on a cruise to post their thoughts.

Friday, August 12, 2005

: 12 August 2005

Roger Collis: Adding work to your vacation, or vacation to your work
Do I want to take the office with me when I go on vacation? Or do I steal a few days at either end of a business trip for rest and recreation?
Read More...

Take-off for holidays
The firm behind passenger flights at Coventry Airport says the appetite of UK tourists for newlyintroduced destinations such as Croatia and Egypt contributed to a "successful" first half of the year.
Read More...

Holiday operator set for take-off during summer season
EUROPE'S biggest tour operator, TUI, said demand for new destinations had driven first-half earnings forward, with a promising pipeline of bookings poised to take the firm through the peak summer season.
Read More...

Dining out in seventh heaven
When two Singaporeans meet, instead of saying "Hello" or "How are you?", they ask "Have you eaten?", explained a manager in the My Humble Home restaurant. "That's because food - good food - is very important to us."
Read More...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home